3625 Shaganappi Trail Nw
Calgary, Canada t3a 0e2
Job#: 245725 Date Posted: Aug. 31, 2018
Job Status: Full-time
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we’re on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
As part of the Field organization, you make the brand come to life for our customers. Our stores are fast paced, fun, diverse and full of passionate people who love fashion. The Field offers endless opportunities to grow your career and be a leader – of your peers, of teams, of a business, and in the community.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you!
As the Product and Marketing Manager, you drive profitable sales growth by leading the signage, markdown and marketing process, shipment and replenishment process, and by ensuring back of house standards are met and maintained. You are the subject matter expert in all product-facing operational processes, ensure Brand Associates consistently meet company productivity standards, and that all compliance measures are met in accordance with the standard operating procedures. You have a critical leadership role within the store, leading both direct and indirect reports to positively impact the team, operations and profitability of the store. You support the development of the team. You create a culture of engagement and high performance through development and coaching of Brand Associates.
As an Old Navy leader, your first priority is to contribute to the success of your store. This means that you not only deliver in your role as the Product and Marketing Manager, but you also model leadership behaviors and deliver as a manager on duty. As the Manager on Duty, you deliver results during your assigned time, drive key performance indicators and brand loyalty by leading through your team. You make decisions and collaborate with other members of your store leadership team to prioritize work based on business needs and company direction.
- Directing Others
- Decision quality
- Peer Relationships
- Learning Agility
- Majestic Shoe Rain Cougar Women's Ruby Managing and Measuring Work
Note: This position description indicates the general nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions expected for the aforementioned position. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2-3 years of soft lines and visual merchandising experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and employees
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stock room, work with and around cleaning chemicals, and lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including travel) to meet the needs of the business, including evenings, overnight and weekend shifts
KEY BENEFITS :
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet.
- Company paid vacation, sick days, float and bereavement days *
- Maternity leave top up. *
Women's Majestic Ruby Rain Cougar Shoe
- Employee retirement savings plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees eligible to receive health, dental, disability and life insurance. *
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Employee family assistance program.
*For eligible employees
The Canada benefits listed above do not constitute fundamental terms of the employment contract, and are subject to employee eligibility and employer discretion. The company reserves the right to amend or eliminate these benefits from time to time at its sole discretion.